As a counteraction to the long running "Depress yourself" game, this one is all about optimistic attitudes. In this game the goal is simple:List 10 things in which you are currently looking forward to.
Here's my list:
1. The new season 10 of Robot Chicken that will be premiering on September 29th, 2019.
2. The Dark Crystal:Age of Resistance. One of my all-time favorite movies will be getting an amazing Netflix reboot.
3. The Banana Splits horror movie that has a premiere slated for a couple of weeks. I used to be disgusted by the film's negative portrayal of my childhood heroes but now I have since warmed up to the movie and am looking forward to seeing what this "real life lost episode creepypasta" has to offer.
4. The new Mulan live action remake.
5. The upcoming season of Family Guy which will reportedly have a crossover episode with Beavis & Butt-Head. Two of my favorite 90s adult cartoons will finally be crossing over. I can't wait to see that!!!!!
6. I might getting my first full time job at some point fairly soon! I'm currently practicing to be a local 911 dispatcher. I haven't applied for the job or anything yet but my mom (who is an experienced dispatcher) has been teaching me the craft.
7. Epic Rap Battles Of History just started making new videos again a couple months back and will be including a parody of one of my favorite celebrities Steve Irwin in a future video.
8. Bob's Burgers:The Movie will come out in 2020. Need I say more!?
9. My cat Chyanne had kittens last week and I already love all of those adorable little babies so much. I'm really looking forward to them getting a bit older so I can be able to play with them.
10. I recently discovered Orange Crème popsicles and my life has forever changed. Just kidding about that last part lol but man those things are good. They should probably be nicknamed "Orange Crack" because they are just so damn addictive lmao.