Your thoughts and criticism are accepted.
What's on your mind?
I recently remembered an old game from this site where someone would say a quote and the commenter down below would have to answer with who said the quote.
Who said this?
"You should've gone for the head!"
Just like the spam topics threads, just post random stuff here!
This game exists on other wikis, so let’s make it exist on this one. Basically, you caption one’s image, you post an image yourself, someone else captions that, and repeat. Now caption this:
It works like this - one at a time, each of us fills out a slate for a character's description (one person says Name, another says Gender, etc). Once every blank is filled, the final character will be drawn based on all the silly results.
Here's the first one.
Notable Features (physical appearance):
Since i saw there was a lack of actual topics for art in the forums i though it would be nice to bring a new one or just reviving it again if i missed one-
Basically a place where you can post any stuff related to your own ART
Examples: Episodes images, ideas of character design, pose drawings, W.I.P.s, fanart and stuff of that line
F e e l f r e e
You can only pick one. Pick wisely. Each has a risk and a reward.
- Pop & Cub
- The Mole
- Disco Bear
- Lifty & Shifty
- Lammy & Mr. Pickles
- The Ants
The last one reached its limits (500 posts)
Same as the canon wiki. Now go!
Well, since the last one has too many replies, I'll just go ahead and make a new one
Just post random stuff here now I suppose
Genuinely curious about what bands you guys like.
OBVIOUSLY my favorite band is Korn and by extension Jonathan Davis (The Nothing is fucking rad plz listen to it).
no don't post kiki nonstop or hotline bling
2010 music like over EX: I know way too many people here right now That I didn't know last year, who the fuck are y'all? I swear it feels like the last few nights We been everywhere and back But I just can't remember it all What am I doin'? What am I doin'? Oh, yeah, that's right, I'm doin' me I'm doin' me I'm livin' life right now, mayne And this what I'm a do 'til it's over 'Til it's over But it's far from over Bottles on me, long as someone drink it Never drop the ball, fuck are y'all thinkin'? Makin' sure the Young Money ship is never sinkin' 'Bout to set it off, in this bitch, Jada Pinkett
As a counteraction to the long running "Depress yourself" game, this one is all about optimistic attitudes. In this game the goal is simple:List 10 things in which you are currently looking forward to.
Here's my list:
1. The new season 10 of Robot Chicken that will be premiering on September 29th, 2019.
2. The Dark Crystal:Age of Resistance. One of my all-time favorite movies will be getting an amazing Netflix reboot.
3. The Banana Splits horror movie that has a premiere slated for a couple of weeks. I used to be disgusted by the film's negative portrayal of my childhood heroes but now I have since warmed up to the movie and am looking forward to seeing what this "real life lost episode creepypasta" has to offer.
4. The new Mulan live action remake.
5. The upcoming season of Family Guy which will reportedly have a crossover episode with Beavis & Butt-Head. Two of my favorite 90s adult cartoons will finally be crossing over. I can't wait to see that!!!!!
6. I might getting my first full time job at some point fairly soon! I'm currently practicing to be a local 911 dispatcher. I haven't applied for the job or anything yet but my mom (who is an experienced dispatcher) has been teaching me the craft.
7. Epic Rap Battles Of History just started making new videos again a couple months back and will be including a parody of one of my favorite celebrities Steve Irwin in a future video.
8. Bob's Burgers:The Movie will come out in 2020. Need I say more!?
9. My cat Chyanne had kittens last week and I already love all of those adorable little babies so much. I'm really looking forward to them getting a bit older so I can be able to play with them.
10. I recently discovered Orange Crème popsicles and my life has forever changed. Just kidding about that last part lol but man those things are good. They should probably be nicknamed "Orange Crack" because they are just so damn addictive lmao.
How does Wonder Woman's invisible plane help her exactly. That thing would be extremely hard to find. Is it really worth it? It sounds like a complete hassle that could easily be fixed by you know, using a regular jet instead if you ask me.
rules are pretty simple, character's names always being ordered by alphabet and put summary on it, similar the way of htf introduction card in season 3/4. for example "C is for Cuddles. Caring and sharing is cause for charming cheers".
however there's a big catch, if the letter alphabet goes wrong such as first person said g and second person said h but third person said x, then the whole game start over back to a until z then go back again to a.
also try to put words together into sentences that making sense for characters or people reading it, instead of leaving it like "C This adorable bunny rabbit is so darned cute you'll just want to squeeze him with all your heart". These kind of sentences are not allowed and the person would be disqualified for 3 hours and do it again they got 8 hours, again for that straight-up 10 hours.
if that makes sense, if so then let's begin.
A is for Andre. Amazing and very awesome big brother who apparently having acknowledgement.