Kirby sits under a tree in the park, looking at a book of math equations and eating a piece of bread. He looks up to find an ant picking up crumbs from the plate. Upon realizing that Kirby sees him, the ant sheepishly replaces the bread crumbs. Despite this, he gets eaten by Kirby who then decides to take a nap.
Inside Kirby's stomach, the ant lights a match and looks around. He fires off a flare gun, lighting up Kirby's chest and alerting the mother ant where he is. Kirby wakes up in horror to find himself nailed to the tree with the three ants he didn't eat standing around him. They use a small battering ram to break Kirby's teeth and, tying a rope around his uvula, climb down his throat. They rescue the ant Kirby ate and the four ants begin climbing back up the rope.
Unfortunately, Kirby's uvula breaks off, causing Kirby to scream in pain, so as a back up plan, the ants tie Kirby's arteries shut. Blood starts building up in Kirby's heart, causing his chest to expand and burst. A yellow, inflatable slide exits Kirby's chest and the ants happily slide out of Kirby's dead body, then the episode irises out.
"Follow your heart!"
- Kirby's chest expands and bursts when the ants tie his arteries closed, preventing blood from leaving his heart.
- The son ant gets crushed by Kirby's heart, since there were four and the end only shows three escaping (debatable, as it could have escaped later).
- Kirby gets nailed down to a tree by the ants.
- The ants jack up Kirby's teeth by smashing them with a battering ram.
- Kirby's uvula rips off from the ants' weight.
- Kirby's uvula crushes the sister ant.