Change 4 Life aims to help families and middle-aged fanon characters make small, sustainable yet significant improvements to your diet, activities and alcohol consumption.
Change 4 Life encourages residents and other fanon characters to adopt six healthy behaviors:
- 5 a Day - suggestions for ways to eat the recommended five portions of fruits and vegetables each day.
- Watch the Salt - advice on reducing the amount of salt eaten each day
- Cut Down Fat - information about the saturated fat found in foods and ways to reduce this
- Sugar Swaps - information about sugar found in foods and suggestions for a healthier diet and alternatives.
- Don't Be Drunk - ways for adult fanons cut down on alcohol consumption to within government lower-risk guidelines.
- Get Going Everyday - why it's important to lead an active lifestyle and ways for all fanon characters to do this cheaply and easily.
Change 4 Life Sports Clubs
Change 4 Life Sports Clubs were designed by Change 4 Life in 2016 to increase physical activity levels to less active characters in elementary and middle schools by:
- Using multi-sport themes (elementary) or alternative school sports (middle)
- Using the inspiration of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Responding to what characters want
- Establishing a habit of regular participation
- Developing real sense of belonging
- Changing behaviors relating to key health outcomes (including healthy eating, physical activity, and emotional health)