Cole is a fan character.
|Interest(s):||Mining, luxury, his popularity|
|Deaths:||19||18 From regular episodes|
1 from DVD episodes
|First Appearance:||The Arty and the Arrogant|
|First Death:||Mine, All Mine|
Cole is a black rabbit who wears a tool belt and a miner's helmet. His name derives from the word 'coal'. Cole is also black, like coal. He obviously works as a miner.
Cole's personality sees him as curious, accident-prone and slightly pompous. Cole believes that he is better and more productive than any other worker in the Town, which shows his overbearing attitude. Sometimes, Cole's accidents and vain attitude would cause death for him and others.
Cole has only one enemy, which is Commy the bossy wolf and formed many friendships with Josh, Shooter, Handy, Tycoon and even Smooth. Aside from his occupation as a miner, Cole also likes to live in luxury. He also has a speech disorder which causes him to stutter.
- Mine, All Mine
- See What I Saw
- Rotten to the Inner Core
- Atch-Choo Choo!
- Stutters and Shudders
- Journey to the Center of the Mine
- Yes Ore No
- Getting Cole in Here
- This Little Diggy
- Diamonds Are Forever
- Hand in Marriage
- Nothing to Sphere
- Clams and Crystals
- Rushing Time
- In a Blind
- The Dangerous None?
- King's Corner
- Shine Through the Gems
- Full Speed Ahead
- No Anthro-duction
- Others: 1+ (Numerous mole people in "Journey to the Center of the Mine")
- As prescribed, Cole's name is a pun on the word 'coal' as he is coal black.
- Cole is one of the arrogant people of the town. Pretty much so, he joined an alliance which features Smooth, Snooty, Drake, Naples and Josh.
- In one episode, he worked in a sewer instead of a mine.
- His stuttering is inspired by Bomb, a contestant of Inanimate Insanity.
- His survival rate is 9,53%.