Happy Tree Friends Fanon Wiki: Request for Adminship
We currently aren't looking for any admins! Please check back here later for any further updates!
This page is only for those who are seeking to become a Bureaucrat, Admin, Moderator, Chat Moderator, or Rollback.
Bureaucrats are the head of the wiki! Bureaucrats are one level up from administrators but have none of the administrator privileges. Bureaucrats only have the ability to manipulate users rights. They have the ability to promote and revoke rollback, chat moderator and administrator rights as well as appointing new bureaucrats. While they cannot directly revoke another user's bureaucrat status, they can revoke their own. Bureaucrats also have the ability to revoke a user's bot status in case the bot is malfunctioning, but community consensus is required for the addition of users's bot status.
- Bureaucrats have all the abilities an admin has.
- Bureaucrats can give any form of rights to any user.
- Bureaucrats can remove any kind of rights from users, except other bureaucrats.
Administrators are user who run and maintain the wiki. They're the ones who have to make sure everything on the wiki is running smoothly for everyone.
- Admins have the ability to give chat moderator, moderator, or rollback rights to any user.
- Admins can remove the rights listed above from users as well.
- Admins can block any user.
- Admins can edit CSS, theme designer, and many other components in the Admin Dashboard.
- Admins can delete and protect pages.
- Admins can edit MediaWiki pages.
- Admins have all the abilities moderators and rollbacks have.
Moderators are users who have additional tools available to manage thread conversations in the Forum and Message Wall features.
- Moderators can remove and restore threads from the forum and from message walls.
- Moderators can close and restore threads.
- In the Forum feature specifically, moderators also have the ability to manage Forum boards, move threads from one board to another, and highlight and un-highlight threads.
Chat moderators are users who have chat moderator status in chat in order to moderate a wikia's chat room.
- Chat Moderators can block users from the chat.
- Chat Moderators can kick out users from the chat.
- Chat Moderators can un-ban users from the chat.
Anyone can revert vandalism and bad-faith edits, but it takes a couple of clicks in the page history to get it done. Users with the "rollback" tool are able to undo bad edits with one click, by using the rollback link on diff pages, user contributions list, or the list of recent changes.
- Rollbacks can revert edits with one click.
- Must have 1,000 or more edits.
- Must be really active!
- Please note, just because another user can't take your bureaucrat rights away, doesn't mean they can't be taken away at all!
- Must have 900 or more edits.
- Must also be really' active.
- Must be able to listen to others.
- Must have 600 or more edits.
- Must be active,
- Chat Moderators:
- Must have 500 or more edits.
- Must be active on the chat.
- Must be in the chat at least 4 days a week.
- If you fail to go on chat as much you are required, your rights will be removed, unless if it was because of something out of your control.
- Must have 400 or more edits.
How to apply
As of December of 2015, the way to apply for adminship has changed drastically. To apply for adminship and get it, you must go on a campaign and run for adminship. It's sort of like running for president! The length of the campaign should last roughly around 1 week. Here's what needs to be done:
- Go on the Election board.
- Start a forum/discussion and title it with you user name.
- For the body, type about how you think you would be perfect for the job you're running for.
- Once you have a running mate, there will be a blog post about you and your running mate(s). This is to further promote the election.
- Sooner or later, there will be a election debate on the forums. Where you and your running mate(s) will be asked numerous questions about the jobs you are applying for.
- Then, the voting will commence! There will be a document created that allows all users on the wiki to vote who they think should win. Don't worry. No one (except the ballot keeper) will know who voted who the votes. Anonymous votes will not be counted!
- The winner will be announced and will receive the job they applied for!
| view • edit Happy Tree Friends Fanon Wiki Navigation