When the thieves stole Limey's cans of Sprite, he has to get them back with a help of his friends.
- Limey (playable)
- Foxy (playable in Party Mode)
- Collin (playable in Party Mode)
- Ace (playable in Ace Mode and Party Mode)
- Wilbur (playable in Party Mode)
- Blythe (purchasable, playable in Party Mode)
- Party Freak (purchasable, playable in Party Mode)
- Meaty (boss)
- The Fly (boss)
- Smith (boss)
- The Pack (boss)
- EP. 09 (boss)
- E525 Flames
- King Evil Minion (boss)
- The Minions
- Flipqy (boss)
- The Thieves (final boss)
- Evil Minions
- Evil Doctors
- Flipqy's Minions
- The Fly's Minions
- Evil Ninjas
Levels and Special Stages
- The Jungle
- The Desert
- The City
- The Forest
- The Place
- King Evil Minion's Lair
- Flipqy's Lair
- The Thieves' Vault (final level)
Each level has a special stage where you throw targets. If you hit all the targets, you get a Sprite. There are 8 rings and each stage gives you one, but five in the last level.
- Blythe - 100 limes
- Party Freak - 200 limes
- Villain Beating Mode - 500 limes
There are 4 modes.
- Story Mode - Play as Limey to get 12 cans of Sprite.
- Ace Mode (unlocked after beating Story Mode) - Play as Ace but instead of getting cans of Sprite, he gets feathers.
- Party Mode - Play as one of the 5 characters, 2 tree friends are purchasable for this mode.
- Villain Beating Mode - Beat your villains without losing a life (can be bought from the store or by beating Story Mode 4 times).
Collin: Oh Yeah! (When selected in Party Mode)
- This is one of the HTF fan games to get a E rating, rather than T or M.
It will be released on May 28, 2014 for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PSvita, Wii, and Wii U, and on June 1, 2014 for Nintendo 3DS, IOS, Android, Nintendo DS and PSP.