Porcupine Out is a HTF fan game.
Rating: M for Mature for the following: strong language, blood and gore, mild sexual themes, partial nudity and drug reference.
Pegi Rating: 19+
- Giggles (on a sign)
About the Game
Porcupine Out is a game about Flakem's job. The game features picking up weapons, guns, and more. It's based on Call Of Duty.
- Level 1: Training
- Just basic training.
- Level 2: Downtown
- Killing gangsters sounds fun, eh? Well, there are civilians you can't kill. You can pick up Glock 18s, MP5s, and Mac10s in this level.
- Level 3: Rooftop
- Sniping baddies is more fun, because they can't see you! This level features non-stop action and a 50 cal barret sniper rifle too!
- Level 4: Night Club
- Invading a night club full of drug dealers, gangsters, and thugs sounds fun, right? Well, it's actully a tough level. This map is 5 hours long, unlike the others. A lot of weapons are scattered around in this case.
- Level 5: The Last Level
- You go fight the boss of the gangsters in this level. He is tough, as you have to shoot him in the eye, and his eye is small because he is fat. This boss also has a M249 Machine gun, and a RPG. Nobody can finish this boss without dying.
This mode enables you to play Porcupine Out with your friends.
- This is a fan made game for the character Flakem.