"Row, row, your boat down a running river!"
This is a page in a fanon site. For information about this character from the actual show, click here.
Russell is a turquoise sea otter with typical pirate accessories such as a jolly roger hat, a striped red/white shirt, a hook, an eyepatch and two wooden peglegs. He enjoys fishing, sailing and eating seafood. He has two girlfriends who don't appear in the series. One is named Belle whom he once saved from drowning in the water. His other girlfriend is named Marina. She and Russell were to wed in the future, but due to Mandy and Russell's togetherness it cannot be. Russell broke up and went to Nettle but it soon ended after Nettle went to Holly. Then they broke up again and he decided to marry Anna because she is an otter just like him.
Sometimes, when put in a scary or violent situation, Russell will go insane and start laughing in a crazy manner and his eye turns into grey like Flippy, as seen in Get Whale Soon and Snow Place to Go, but instead of killing people, he just slashes stuff with his hook
- It is said by some local citizens that he may have fought in the navy.
- He is one of the two characters who have fought in a war (debatable). The other being Flippy.
- Russell could be one of the few characters to have more than one girlfriend, the other being possibly Flippy (which many fangirls claim is their boyfriend).
- He is a good friend of Flur.
- He has a girlfriend called Nettle, except Nettle now loves Holly, as shown on Nettle's page.
- He was shown to have a flipped-out state in Get Whale Soon, which is much similar to Flippy's PTSD.
- As revealed in Sea What I Found, Russell's peg legs are part of a wardrobe.
Click here to view this page's gallery.