Twiggy is a HTFF character.
Twiggy is a brown-red hedgehog. As her name indicates, she has an abundance of twigs and leaves stuck in her hair, which tend to shed off whenever she moves.
Twiggy spends a lot of time outside and collects things such as clovers, pebbles, twigs and leaves and stores them in her hair. It isn't uncommon for small animals to take residence in her quills, usually when she curls herself up, resembling a nest. For these reasons, Twiggy's hair is often unkempt and filthy, but she does comb herself on certain occasions.
She is also a dog lover, despite being highly allergic. Her allergies send her into a sneezing fit that causes her quills (and any of its contents) to go flying.
- Playing By the Drools - Dissolved by drool and acid mixture.
- She was originally planned to be a Yorkshire terrier, until the creator decided he had too many dog characters.
- She is the third HTFF character to be named Twiggy.
- Twiggy can be described as a sort of "anti-Flaky"; while Flaky is known for being cautious and timid, Twiggy is much more reckless. They are similar only because of their eponymous shedding.
- Twiggy's quills are not as big or sharp as Flaky's, but they can still cause puncture wounds.